10 Stupid Questions Washingtonians Are Sick of Hearing
Whenever I meet someone new and I introduce myself and mention I'm from Washington I usually hear the same old questions...and I find my self adding (state) after I say Washington...
Anyway here are the top 10 most annoying questions we Washingtonians get:
- Do you go outside at all with all that rain?
- Oh so your from Seattle?
- You're from Tri-cities?! Do you guys really glow?
- Where's Tri-Cities???
- Have you ever been to the White House?
- Is that where Edward and Bella are from?
- There's a desert in Washington?
- How come you're so tan when it rains all the time?
- Does it snow a lot?
- Is it safe to fish in the Columbia river?