5 Celebrities You Didn’t Realize Were Child Actors
Here's a list of 5 celebrities you probably didn't realize were child actors. At least I didn't. I remember watching Panic Room years and years ago but never realized Twilight Kristen Stewart had a role in the movie when she was a child. Here's the list:
- Kristen Stewart - We all know her mainly for her role as Bella in Twilight, but did you realize she appeared in the movie "Panic Room" as Sarah Altman, daughter of Meg Altman, played by Jodie Foster. She was 12 years old.
- Jake Gyllenhaal - Jake appeared in the movie "City Slickers" in 1991. At the time of release, he was 11 years old.
- Drake - Drake had one of his first jobs in acting when he appeared on the television series, "Degrassi." Drake played a character named Jimmy Brooks starting in 2001, at the age of 15.
- Hayden Panettiere - She began acting at the age of five when she played Sarah Victoria "Flash" Roberts in the series "One Life to Live." Hayden was on the show for three years, appearing in 25 episodes.
- Scarlett Johansson - Had several small roles in TV and film from 1994-1996, but her first big role was in the movie "The Horse Whisperer." Scarlett was 14 at the time of the film's release, playing Grace MacLean.