5 Compliments to Win People Over
You could call this a playbook on how to make friends. Wanna be loved by everyone in your work environment? Learn how to compliment them.
- In a work environment, telling someone you notice their hard work goes a long way. Even if there isn't a reward for it. People like knowing their work is recognized.
- When you compliment someone, don't use the words "today" or "lately". It helps.
- "I can see why everyone likes you."
- Girls and women love being complimented on their eyebrows. If you notice a lot of effort, be sure to point it out.
- Being very specific gives your compliment a lot of weight.
Making other people around you feel good about themselves will make you feel good about yourself, too. It goes around.