6 Tricks Every Non-Morning Person Should Know
It's no secret that I am NOT a morning person. I haven't adjusted to my new sleep schedule. If you're like me, here's 6 things you should know that'll help you out.
- Make it harder to hit snooze - Like placing your phone or alarm across the room from your bed.
- 'Walk Me Up' is an app that forces you to take a certain number of steps before the alarm will shut off.
- If you own a coffee maker with a preset option, have it start brewing a few minutes before you're supposed to wake up. The smell of caffeine will coax you out of bed, plus you'll get one morning task out of the way.
- Hungerover much? Blowfish claims it gets rid of symptoms like headaches, upset stomach, and fatigue. I personally haven't tried this just yet but I've added it to my shopping list.
- Drink a glass of water right after you wake up. It speeds your metabolism and rehydrates you after a long night of no liquids at all.
- Make out all your outfits for the week over the weekend, or the night before works too. This will save you a lot time in the morning.
I hope this helps you. God knows some of us need this help.