Alarming Dangerous Prescription Overdoses Hit Yakima
Deadly overdoses in Yakima have police alarmed and they are now releasing a warning according to news reports. Multiple people have had overdoses to pills they bought on the street thinking it was Percocet or Xanax but was really Fentanyl. Fentanyl is used to treat high risk for addiction and dependence. It can cause respiratory distress and death when taken in high doses or when combined with other substances, especially alcohol.
The Yakima Police Department and Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital are warning to not take pills or drugs not prescribed by your doctor.