Are Your Neighbors THIS Amazing!?
After a fire broke out in his home, a Kennewick man's neighbor carried him to safety! The fire at 8815 W. Bruneau Ave on Monday caused damage to several rooms and the attic, but thankfully the fire was contained. Firefighters from the Kennewick Fire Department, Richland Fire Department, Benton fire districts 1 & 4, and Franklin Fire District 3 came to extinguish the flames.
The man found in the house has not been identified yet and his condition unknown, but he was lucky someone was there to carry him to safety. This story is still developing, so hopefully the man makes a full recovery soon. Would your neighbors do the same for you? I sure hope mine would!