Holiday Table Scraps Almost Killed My Friend’s Dog
Good friend and co-worker Lon Martin's dog got into a garbage bag in the garage that had a turkey neck in it. The bag was drawn up but not tied and waiting to be hauled through the snow to the garbage can. Here's Cooper before he ate the taboo neck bone...
Vista Vet's Dr. Batdorf surgically saved him, removing the cooked turkey neck vertebrae from Coop's throat.
As you can see, it doesn't take much to put your dog in peril so use a little extra caution and save yourself a trip to the vet...and maybe your dog's life!