If Your Kids Love Halloween This is For you!
During October nights, the Benton-Franklin Fairgrounds become the SCAREGROUNDS. Freaky and fun-filled haunted attractions for those who are not faint of heart. But for two Saturdays the park turns in to a kid-friendly attraction for families! Last year over 700 of you joined us for Kid's Day, so this year we've got TWO days of enjoyment for you!
On Oct. 22nd and 29th, 1PM to 4PM all ages can walk through and see the PG version of the haunts. Here's all you need to know about the days and how to have the best experience EVER!
- Cost: $7 per person (kids 3 and under are free)
- Hours: 1 PM to 4 PM
- First 200 kids through get a free Wendy's Frostie!
- Costumes are encouraged, but not necessary.
- Bring cash for food and coffee. There will be vendors on site. If you forgot cash, there are ATMs available.
- There will be sidewalk chalk for the kids to draw ghosts and goblins and whatever other spooky art they want to create to decorate the grounds.
- All 4 haunts will be open and PG (so the super-freaky stuff will be covered). The kids will be able to see a few actors from the night attraction in more relaxed costumes, and they will get candy while walking through the haunts from volunteers.
- We'll be open rain or shine. Jackets and good shoes/boots are suggested because you will need to walk on grass for some areas. It won't be muddy, but it may be damp.
Fun characters will be walking around for photo ops including DUSTY from the Tri-City Dust Devils! So bring that camera or smartphone!
Check out these photos from last year to get inspired! For more details check out