It’s Snowing — Drive Safe (You Stupid Idiots)
The snow is falling in Pasco right now and the weatherman says there's a 70 percent chance of more tonight. DON'T CRASH YOU FOOLS! Here are tips for safe driving so I can get home.
- Respect the road and the conditions. Slow Down. Go 5-10 mph slower no matter what stupid thing you think you have to get to.
- Give yourself plenty of space to stop.
- Be more aware of your surroundings
- No cell phones
- If you're trying to stop and you're sliding, pump your brakes.
- Make sure your vehicle is prepared. Have the right tires on your car. We live in the Northwest. You WILL need them.
If you can't take any of this advice, stay off the roads because I don't want you running into my back end!