Kennewick Guy Looking for a Temp Daddy!
When my son told me about Micah Luebbens shenanigans I just had to stop and giggle. Check this out!
An ad was placed in Spokanes craigslist and YES! Micah was part of it, along with a few of other 20 somethings that call themselves "The Boys".
To interested individuals,
We will be throwing a backyard BBQ on June 17th to celebrate beer and each other. We range in age from 21-26, and while most of us know how to operate a grill, none of us are prepared to fill the role of "BBQ Dad" That being said, we are in need of a generic father figure from 4PM to about 8PM (though you may stay the full duration of the party). Duties include:
- Grilling hamburgers and hotdogs (whilst drinking beer)
- Bringing your own grill (though this is subject to change. We will provide all of the meat)
- Refer to all attendees as "Big Guy', "Chief", "Sport", "Champ" etc. (whilst drinking beer)
- Talk about dad things, like lawnmowers, building your own deck, Jimmy Buffet, etc. Funny anecdotes are highly encouraged. All whilst drinking beer.
- A minimum of 18 years experience as a father
- A minimum of 10 years grilling experience
- An appreciation of a nice, cold beer on a hot summer day
We can't pay you in money, BUT we can give you all the food and cold beer your heart desires. Grill for a few hours, then sit back and crack open a few cold ones with the boys.
THIS IS A REAL AD. Do not hesitate to call if you are interested. Preference will be given to applicants named Bill, Randy, or Dave.
Send us an email with a selfie and a little about yourself!
Since then the ad has gone viral...and now the group has new daddy goals! They won’t accept anything less than their dream barbecue dad "actor Bill Murray"
(again, I had to stop and giggle) well played young men...well played
There is a real good interview with the boys in the Spokesman-Review
BTW: guys I'm a BBQ ninja!!! and I can drink beer and give real crappy advice....jus sayin