Leah’s Rules for a Selfie
Me and Aj have been arguing for the last few days about what is considered a 'selfie'. The other day, Aj took our usual morning 'selfie'…only this time, IT WASN'T A SELFIE!Aj disagrees. He says the picture below IS a selfie, and I say it's not. Here's why:
- It's mostly a picture of ME and I didn't take the picture, which makes it NOT a selfie.
- Aj took the picture but only 1/4 of his face(if that) is in the picture, making it NOT a selfie.
- In order for a picture to be a 'selfie', it has to be a picture of yourself, taken by yourself! (and there has to be more of you in the picture than not!
- It must be a picture taken of yourself
- It must be taken by yourself
- Just because you took a picture of your finger doesn't make it 'selfie'. More of you needs to be in the picture than not. Simple.