Love Hunting Treasure? Try These Local Thrift Shops!
One of the fun things about following people on Facebook who are new to town is hearing the answers when they ask, "What's the best _________ in Tri-Cities?" Well, someone recently asked about thrift stores. I'm not saying I totally agree with this list, or have even been to all these places, but I wanted to share what I'd learned!
- New Beginnings (Lee Blvd. in Richland)
- SAILS Outlet for Safe Harbor (Fruitland in Kennewick)
- Goodwill (Wellsian in Richland, Court Street Pasco, Kennewick Ave. and on Dayton in Kennewick)
- Teen Challenge (Sylvester in Pasco)
- Second Hand Heaven, Threads Resale Boutique, Children's Boutique, St. Vincent du Paul, Seattle Children's Bargain Boutique and Chaplaincy Repeat Boutique all on Kennewick Ave. in Downtown Kennewick.
- Penny Pincher's (Van Giesen in West Richland)
- Atomic City Thrift Store (Jadwin in Richland)
- SCRAP Tri-Cities (1st Street in Kennewick)