A man was burned and taken to the hospital after a fire broke out at the Tahitian Inn in Pasco. The fire started just after 5pm on Sunday in one of the rooms of the hotel reports say. The fire department managed to stop the fire before it spread through the whole hotel. One man was injured in the fire and reported with burns on his face. He was taken to Lourdes Medical Center in Pasco but no other information on his condition is available.

The fire destroyed one room and spread into another, but most of the hotel was saved.