Space heaters. It's that time of year again to worry about space heaters. And one Prosser man's bad luck teaches us they're not even safe in the dog house.

The man had a space heater in his dog's kennel out in the yard. The dog's blanket got too close and caught fire.

Not sure what the dog was thinking, but it pulled the blanket out of the kennel and towards the house.

The flaming blanket caught the home on fire and the man was severely burned (now recovering in Seattle).

That's some pretty weird bad luck right there!