Starbucks Secret Menu Everyone Needs to Know About
For years Starbucks has been my favorite place to get my lattes and frapuccino's. My favorite part about it, the unique blends you can have, as long as you know what's in it. I call it the 'secret' menu because a majority of Starbucks customers don't even know about it(at least I didn't for several years). Starbucks has said for years they offer over 87,000 drink menu combinations. Here's some worth knowing:
1. Biscotti Frapuccino: Buy a biscotti and ask the barista to blend it up with any flavor of frapuccino. It blends into tiny cookie chunks that ass a delicious little crunch to your frozen coffee.
2. Short Drink: One I just found out about. We're all familiar with the sizes they offer, 'Tall', 'Grande', and 'Venti', but what you may not know is that they offer and even smaller and less expensive size called 'Short Drink'. Although this size is in their cash register, they don't put it on the menu as a marketing strategy to make customers buy larger and more expensive drinks.
3. Short Cappuccino: A 'Short' cappuccino is a more Italian style cappuccino. Basically this cappuccino leaves out the gallons of milk Starbucks puts in for the more traditional amount of dairy that the drink originated with.
4. Chocolate Dalmatian: A White Chocolate Mocha with java chips and chocolate chips sprinkled in. (This is one of my favorites)
5. Poor Man's Chai Latte: Order a Chai Tea Misto with extra foam, two tea bags, and half cinnamon-half vanilla syrup. This is basically the same drink but almost half the price.
6. Red Eye: A shot of espresso in regular drip coffee.
7. Black Eye: Two shots of espresso in regular drip coffee.
8. Green Eye: Three shots of espresso in regular drip coffee. Not for anyone with a heart condition or road rage issues(hehe).
In the end, what I love about Starbucks, if you can describe what's in the drink, then the drink you shall have. Starbucks get's an A+ for customer service.