Local Business Destroyed in Fire Before New Year’s Eve
On the night of December, 30th, someone passing by had noticed something wrong. At 417 West 1st Ave. (Downtown Kennewick), smoke came out of the building, prompting the arrival of the Kennewick Fire Department.
Maria and Sady Navarro had awaken the next day to find their business destroyed by fire an…
Middle School Kids Evacuated to Gym by Fire Alarm
Students at Leona Marshall Libby Middle School in West Richland are safe after a fire alarm went off this morning.
Staff evacuated the school and the kids were moved to the gym, according to Benton County Fire District 4.
Firefighters searched the school and found a light smoke, but no fire...
Your Dishwasher Could Catch on Fire! [RECALL]
According The United States Consumer Safety Commission (CPSC) a recall started in 2008 and continues on! Five more dishwashers have created property damage due to fire (The dishwasher power cord can overheat and catch fire.)
If you have one of these models, you should stop using it immediately a…

Load More Articles