The 5 Best Ways to Beat the Winter Blues This Weekend in TriCities
Winter in the TriCities is rough. It's dark, cold, and wet, and very hard to get motivated to leave the house. If you're feeling the winter blues, you're not a lone. But don't fret! I have dug deep and found some great things to get you off the couch! You can Netflix and chill anytime, get out of the house! I promise you'll feel better.
1. Othello presented by The Rude Mechanicals, 7 p.m. at the Uptown Theatre 1300 Jadwin Ave. in Richland. The Tri-Cities new Shakespeare troupe is putting on a classic tale of lust, betrayal, jealousy and power. Transport yourself to a different time for a night. Othello opens this weekend and tickets start at $5.
2. April Macie 8-9:30 p.m. at Joker’s Comedy Club, 624 Wellsian Way, Richland. Nothing cures the blues faster than a good laugh! Check out April Macie this weekend at Jokes for just $15. Get tickets fast!
3. Tri-Cities Sportsmen Show - 10 a.m.-6 p.m., TRAC, 6600 Burden Blvd., Pasco. Plan your next outdoor adventure! Get tips, participate in demos, and of course gear up! This is great for the whole family to check out and start dreaming up your summer trips!
4. Flashdance The Musical - Friday, January 22, 2016 at 7:00 PM You remember the movie (if not, it's on Netflix), not see it live as a mucis! This Broadway show is part of the Toyota Center's Broadway series. Get tickets before it's too late!
5. Crave Eats and Drinks - 109 E Kennewick Ave. Physical activity is key fopr shaking off the winter blues. So literally, come shake your booty. No over, and hey, $1.50 well drinks until midnight can't hurt either