- Cracked screens: they can replace those fragile, high-definition displays on smartphones, tablets, and iPods
- Buttons: home, volume or power
- Components: camera, charge port, antenna, headphone jack or speaker
- Water Damage: they will analyze the source of the problem to repair it properly
- Screen protector (customized and nearly invisible) – OtterBox® installation is a great solution for long-term care of your smartphone screen
- Battery Installation: due to the complexity of replacing smartphone batteries, they will quickly and professionally install your new one without damaging your phone
- They can even show you how to convert an old, broken iPhone into a functioning iPod!
- Plus, their trained technicians will test and accurately diagnose the issue first, making sure to replace only the parts that are causing the problem. They won’t make you pay for something you don’t need! Then, once the repairs are made, they’ll test your device again to make sure it’s working properly before you leave the store.
Here is a tip to make sure you don’t lose important data on your smartphone:
Make sure and get your screen replaced once it breaks as soon as possible rather than risk loosing valuable data.