Here’s Your ULTIMATE Tri-Cities Halloween Event Calendar!
Halloween weekend is HUGE if you want something to do in the Tri-Cities and surrounding areas. From wine tasting, kids days and hay rides, to haunts, plays, and big ole parties, there is SO MUCH GOING ON! We searched high and low for all the spooky fun for this coming Halloween weekend and these are our top picks!
There's so much to do you may have a hard time deciding! But hey, that's a good problem to have! Have fun and be safe this haunting season!
- Fall Carnival: October 28 from 2pm-5pm at John Dam Plaza there will be carnival games, music, haunted maze and other festivities.Calling all goblins, ghouls, princesses and pirates of all ages! FREE admission.
- Fall Movie in the Park: October 27 from 6pm-9pm at Benton City Park, putting on the hit classic movie Hocus Pocus.
- Tri-Cities Crime Stoppers Halloween Costume Fun Run: Chance to show off your best Halloween costume on a 5K/1 mile fun run, on October 28 9:00 AM in the east end of Columbia Park.
- Fall Festival: October 29, 10:30am-1:30pm at GracePoint Church there will be worship and the word followed by a Sloppy Joe lunch, games, prizes, candy and a bounce house. There will also be cotton candy, popcorn, and a photo booth.
- Saturday Kids Studio: October 28 from 10am-12pm at Yellow Dog Integrative Arts Studio, will be paint a "Spooky Trio" with them for $25.
- Harvest Fest 2017: October 27 from 6:30pm-9:30pm at Tierra Vida Rec Center, there will be live music, carnival games, scary house, and much more.
- Halloween Family Fun Night: October 27 from 10am-12pm at LifeQuest Fitness, there will be active games like pumpkin decorating and other fun stuff. Open to all LifeQuest members.
- PetSmart 2nd Annual Trunk-or-Treat: October 29 from 4pm to 7pm at PetSmart in Kennewick, there will be tons of candy to get your hands on and pets to adopt.
- ScaregroundsTri-Cities: October 27 from 7pm-11pm at the Benton Franklin Fairgrounds. There will be 3 different haunted attractions, Hill Billy Hell, Project13/Blackout, and Infected, other festivities include Outbreak paintball and much more.
- Rocky Horror Picture Show: October 28 there is going to be two showings of Rocky Horror Picture Show 8pm and 12am. cost is $15 per person for admission to the movie, props bag and pre-show parties. There will be a “Time Warp Costume Contest” at 7:30 and 11:30 pm and other festivities. Those under 17 have to be accompanied by an adult.
- Macbeth: The Rude Mechanicals Shakespeare Company PresentL Macbeth. On a barren heath, three sisters tell the great and bloodied Macbeth that he is fated to be King of Scotland. And so begins a terrifying series of events that lead to the murder of Kings, friends, mothers and their children. Macbeth and his Lady fall prey to a soul-corroding guilt as they desperately try and cling to the defiled crown.
21 and Over
- Stompin'Ground Chills and Thrills Halloween Bash: Stompin'Ground out at The Long Branch Bar and Grill Halloween Bash, there are going to costume prizes to be won so make sure to wear one!
- Monsters Ball presented by Alvarez Auto Sales & the Crazy Crab: Its October 27 from 9pm-2am at the Red Lion in Kennewick, 3 parties in one night with tons of DJs and other festivities.
- Costume Party w/ JP and Micheal: October 28 from 7pm-11pm at 3 Eyed Fish, fun night of food, wine, and dancing.
- Halloween Comic Fest: From 11am-12pm, join us inside of AU Records for a one-of-a-kind performance by A Mighty Band of Microbes during Halloween ComicFest!
All ages welcome to attend! ComicFest is ALL DAY from 10am-9pm. Click here for more
- Pumpkin Race: October 28 at 9am to October 29 at 4pm there is going to be the Annual Pumpkin Race at the Tri-City Kart Club. Click here for more
- Escape Room: October 27 for 1 hour starting at 6, 7, 8, 9 pm, you and your friends are going to figure out puzzles and get out of a room under a time limit. It is $12 per person. Click here for more