8 Things We Do That Servers Hate! Who Is Guilty of This?
'Fox News' made a list of 8 things we do that servers really hate! How many of us are guilty?:1. Stacking plates! You may think you're helping, but in reality, you're not. Waiters have their own way of balancing the dishes.
2. Letting your kids misbehave. Waiters hate it when you sit and enjoy your meal while your kids freak out and make large messes. In fact, everyone in the room hates it.
3. Making messes. Ever ripped up your cocktail napkin or straw wrapper into little bitty pieces? Yea, don't. It annoy's your server.
4. Talking on the phone. Waiters hate it because they don't know when to interrupt the call or if the call is important.
5. Leaving your cell phone out on the table. It makes them nervous that they'll spill something on it.
6. Walking in right before closing. After a long 8 hour day of serving, the last thing they want to do it wait an extra hour for you.
7. Leaving a bad tip. They work too hard to not be tipped.
8. Don't make a mess in the bathroom. At the end of the day, they have to clean them up, not you. Be clean!!!